Bah Humbugh!


It was my complete and utter intention to start this blog in order to post cute quips that reflected the sparkly rainbow pony within me, however as soon as I sit down to write my mind shoots off into space to ask the Big Questions, so I realize this cute quippy blog thing is just not going to happen for me.

The ponderings of my mind are just too constant and wild and my life too complicated to pull out a lightning fast this or that of the day, so today I will just resign to posting a fabulous holiday photo of us Sherman sisters (although only 2 are still technically "Shermans") that I made with the help of the ingenious JibJab.com.

Merry Christmas, and have a very Happy New Year!

Don't forget you can also play my Chakra Game (flash class final) on my website:
You can also find a link to all my films on there as well. =D

Comments

Popular Posts