Slàinte mhòr agad! • Good Health To YOU!



A Student of Life, I suppose is my new title, since I have started a new journey since finishing grad school. This journey is one that will serve me for the rest of my life and hopefully is the beginning of the end of my health struggles and a launching into living my life's purpose.

These books are a fraction of the recommended reading (I've done about half so far), and in addition to that there are hundreds of hours of recordings online to listen to, and each day I have an hour of meditation as well as a strict protein and veggie diet. I should be also doing Yoga and some walking but that is still working its way into my schedule....

I have really enjoyed the journey so far, though occasionally I can get caught up in the what ifs, the shoulda's and coulda's. When I sit and think about it though, this is work I have wanted to do for a very long time, and I am grateful for the opportunity to do it. May the rest of this year serve as a cocoon of wellness (and lots of reading/record keeping/yoga/meditation/nutrition!).

A toast to your health and mine!
Slàinte mhath! • [ slanj'-uh va' ] (Scottish toast to good health!)

Comments

  1. Salud!!

    That's a lot of books. It's a good thing that reading doesn't require a whole lot of physical energy! I'm so happy for you and for this program that you are involved in. I can't wait to read your success story from beginning to end one of these days. Be well, i love you TONS and ToNS and lots and lots and I can't wait to see my bubble of s sister floating around - it'll happen in no time, no time at all! Weeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading actually also takes a huge amount of energy.. the brain fog/ cotton mind is more disabling than the physical symptoms because you can't do anything if you can't think! Thankfully though, I've been able to pace myself through the reading and it's going well. Thanks for your love <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts