Oh Hello There

I know it has been a while since I have properly blogged and so I have created a piece just for today. Last night I had a great dream where I was just really relaxed and happy. A cute prince of some kind of luxury tropical island proposed to me with a giant rainbow diamond.. I mean I know, it is like the ultimate cliche, but the important thing is that I had a good dream and I drew something, OK!? (not cliche: the diamond had inside of it a claymation slug with googly eyes. My subconscious had to make sure that humour was not lost on this dream).
I did this very quickly in photoshop as to not get too obsessed with making something perfect. Pencil mileage is more important at this point than perfection! wewt!
And if you haven't checked it out yet, make sure to check out the new collaborative art blog I started, where this week's theme is Dreams and Nightmares. This is not my submission for that, as it's not high brow enough to share with my fellow artists, but whatever, at least I'm in the theme.

Pascal Campion made this piece today which echos my wonderful dream. So beautiful!

I have been busy working on an illustration project that I cannot share with anyone yet, but that just means there will be more to come at a later time! Toodaloo!

Comments

Popular Posts